Sunday, May 22, 2011

Shopping = Happy

I went shopping with my baby daughter to celebrate! Heck I don't know why we are celebrating hmm lets see....oh yah, finally last Tuesday on our final hearing they did announce the divorce I've been waiting for, so relieve that its over now after a year of a battle wheww! 2nd celebration, last May 1st was my 3month at work so I am now done my probation, my reviews are awesome at work and I get my benefits now! Me and Lauren can now visit a dentist and only pay 20percent of the cost and we can buy prescription medication not ripping my wallet! lol! Not to mention life insurance is a must have for a single mom like me! Yep I am happy with that! We got our Autopac insurance rebate, I put that towards buying an Ipad 2 but everywhere I go they are sold out and it really pissed me off! Oh well, I'm thinking of getting another netbook so we'll see how it goes lol! And last celebration....I am smoke free for few days now! Been on and off smoker for years, I hope I won't go back! I'll try my hardest to keep it up! :)

Here are the things that I got this weekend well minus the things I bought for Lauren hehe!


Bought this Leatherette cork wedge shoe where else.....Forever 21! $31.80cdn They are so comfy and cute to wear it with anything!


My new love of blushes came back and I am loving the Hard Candy's Fox in a Box! I have 3 shades now in "skinny dipping" , "truth or dare" and "spicy and sweet" ! I love love love the packaging they are so cute! And yah they are good blushes, pigmented and easy to blend! Bought it at Walmart for $5.98


When I saw this, it calls my name and i just have to get it! My boyfriend's parents gave me a $50 gift card at the Bay on my bday last month and i still haven't use it! i guess I'm just waiting for the right time to get something memorable! Indeed I am inlove with this ring! It was the Juicy Couture Pave Bow ring! Silver and pretty! $60

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, congrats,CONGRATS!! Girl, you deserve to be HAPPY! =) Yay to being of probation at work, too. Oh and I love the Juicy Couture ring. It's a beauty.