Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pinkie Summer

Since its getting warmer here I am getting excited to wear some color other than black lol! Pulled out my black shorts that I bought years ago not sure where from :/ Also from my closet I got my white skinny jeans from Dynamite that I scored on sale for $10CDN last year! The pink flowy top is by Manhattan (says on the garment's label tag) I got this top at a thrift store Value Village so cheap and fabulous and only $5 lol! Normally I don't go thrift shopping and buy clothes but its actually fun, I found some awesome deals there like Calvin Klein, Micheal Kors, NineWest tops also a Coach wristlet that I scored for $2! Ok back to the outfit, I just mix and match with black shorts then switch to white skinny jeans for a total different look. I guess its like a day and night outfit idea!

Pink top by Manhattan, Black shorts by unknown, Black wedge sandals by Naturalizer

I love the neckline for this top, "love" necklace by Forever 21 :)

Night time, same top but I put on my white skinny jeans from Dynamite , also a long dual toned long necklace and a cute pink fun ruffled pumps!

Got this shoes last Christmas! I wore these at our work's Christmas party and its so cute! I still love them and its a fun shoe to pair it up with the right pieces of clothing or accessories! :) I got this for cheap at Shoe Warehouse for less than $15CDN

Tell me what u guys/gals think??? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute outfits!! That top looks very comfy. Perfect for hot summer days =)

Jannie said...

Nice spring/summer outfits. :) I really love the top. It's comfy, quite retro, and the color is soft and pretty. :) I also love the shoes. :)

The top is an amazing buy at the thrift store. It's so cool how you can find high-end items there for a fraction of their original price. :)