Saturday, September 12, 2009

Random and FOTD

My Saturday was just ordinary weekend trip to the mall but then I saw this.....

Yessss Apple store is coming to the mall near us soon! woot! I'm not a Mac user but I'm considering of owning a macbook or macbook pro soon! A good reason why I have to save up now LOL!


Now on to my FOTD! I did my usual eyeshadow look and used my Annabelle Quad that I basically use like almost everyday LOL! I love my go-to quad will take a pic and do some swatches soon, maybe on my next post?! :D


U see a little bit of my flower earring...hmmm cute nman di ba?

5 comments:

Iyah Love said...

yes yes I recommend getting a macbook! I love mine too much! :]

Jannie said...

my face pic is the third pic. you look like such a doll. going to the apple store is fun. i always get my itunes cards there. :)

Jannie said...

lol. haha... happens to me too. sometimes, i have something in mind that i want to buy, but i get something else instead. there's this red blush i want to get at the mac counter and i end up buying notable (melba's lookalike. lol.) instead. haha... i need someone to remind to buy that red blush. if not the red blush, well-dressed. then again, i want that new sparkly collection. hahaha... hay naku. ang gulo, noh? lol.

Anna said...

MAC love!!! I just love both the computer and the makeup brand! =D LOL! And oh, I like this look on you. :)
-anna

k . . . said...

Nice and cute earrings*_*