Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shopping day on my birthday!

So as I was telling on my previous post that there was nothing planned out for my Bday BUT actually it turned out to be fun and very productive...shopping wise LOL! Hmmm ok let's see....

I was just getting ready when Mark (hubby to be ex) came over to my house invited us to go to the mall for late lunch, so we went to the closest one since he'll go to work around 2:30pm! We only have an hour to hang out, we went to the food court and ordered yummy express sushi @ Bento Sushi! After our mini lunch date *wink* he left for work so me and Lauren walked around the mall to kill time since we are waiting for bestie to arrived from her baby's doctors appointment! She finally came with her friend! Around 6pm bestie got to leave for a bit to pick up her sister from work so I was with her friend in the mall walking around again window shop but discovered that she's an awesome shopping buddy, she's so honest and patient looking for stuff that Im really looking for like....gladiator sandals! In a snap she recommend this and that. After few suggestions, love at first sight on these sandals @ Spring Shoes and then I realized that I'm buying them! They are so comfy, I really love them plus they are only $39.99! Then we went to Dynamite, not planning to get anything but I found some capris that goes on my new sandals so I have to get them and its only $22! Oopps then I found a purple top for $10 haha!

So I was set already but freakin bestie took so long so we still had time to look around! We went to Smart Set and find a cute wristlet purse for only $12! For like an hour I got all those stuff for under $100 with taxes so I'm good in spending my birthday money from hubby! :D I still have few $$$ left and that's for Lauren's things to be spend on maybe this weekend! I love all the things I bought, so happy with them yiiiiiiii! So bestie came back and we decided we are going for dinner @ Moxie's Classic Grill Restaurant its inside part of the mall so its convenient! I ordered some bbq ribs with brocolli and mashed potatoes for Lauren! We also ordered drinks, delish peach bolinni while waiting for our meal! After our dinner! Mark called me and he wants to come over and join us! We waited for him for a bit, its ok though because I got my bday brownies for desert that we all shared...it was yumm! Mark finally made it so he ordered some beer and chicken wings then another round of peach bolinni for us girls hehe! Chat chat chat till we realized its almost 10pm errr! Lauren was getting cranky and sleepy so we headed home gaaaah! (I will post some bday pics once I snatch them from bestie's camera haha!)

I never thought it'll turned out like this today! I had so much FUN! Thanks to hubz and to my bitches for making it fun on my birthday! :D and to all who messaged/comment/greeted me on Twitter, Facebook and Friendster thank ya'll so much, ya'll made my bday special! :D

No comments: