Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Haulage!

That's my Sephora haul! Whew! I spend a LOT of money, its not even funny ngerrr! But i love all of them! This is what happen of not having Sephora in Winnipeg! I only bought few things but i spend just about $130 with tax hehe! Its not too bad i guess, some people spend way too much money on makeup than i do...right? Besides these are the things that i wanted to buy for myself for a long time!

Here are the things i picked up:
-Shu Uemura eyelash curler $22
-Nars lipglosss in Orgasm $26
-Nars blush in Deep Throat (?lol?) $29
-Sephora brand 5 face/eye brushes $38
-Sephora brand eye/makeup remover $10
-Clinique 3 steps trial (from sears) $14?

I also bought a lot of random stuff while we're here so now im officialy broke! Hahaha! Sorry about the messy presentation of my haul on the picture above...my baby is the one excited opening the box! I told her...these are mommy's new toys weeeeee! :)

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: