Friday, November 7, 2008

Ramble and more rambling!

Hey its me blogging thru BB (blackberry) again! Im kinda getting use of using this BB instead of a full size computer! Its been 3days since my lappy wont cooperate with me! I can always borrow my brothers laptops but only when they are not using it which is impossible coz they are always infront of it doing their thing! The only thing using BB in browsing...slow and sometimes some scripts in a websites are not allowing u to view it grrr! Also i cant upload my pictures from my camera and...upload my videos thru youtube as well aghrrrr dannnggg! I was thinking to buy a new lappy after Lauren's bday but thats lyk after Christmas, i dont know if i could wait that much longer!


Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: