Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wkend pics and stuff Part 1

Just some pics dis wkend with my daughter! As I have said on my previous blog that have to go back to MAC and buy a paint pot and I did... Yeey I finally got one! I decided to get the shade of soft ochre and I loved this stuff it brings out the color of your eyeshadows but I still have to test it out if I can wear it longer without fading or creasing like many websites says! Then I also bought the MAC makeup remover but I wasn't so happy about this! I tried it last night to remove my waterproof eyeliner and mascara, didn't work as what the saleslady/artist said when I was in the store yesterday aghrr I'm bummed out but I'll use it nways but will never buy this again! For that 2 items I bought I spend $50! I also bought some stuff at walmart and superstore but ill just make it as a part 2 of this blog coz im kind of lazy right now!!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: