Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What's New?!?

Another post again here on my new blogger yipee! I promised myself I really got to fix this before I'll get busy into something....into what?....ahmm I don't know! lol! So, said on my title up there "what's new" right, let me think what's really new to me? I have a whole bunch of things that I bought for the past few weeks just because I keep going to the malls and I pretty much buy something for myself or for Lauren everytime I go there! Here are some stuff I got:

This is a Quantum Pro Ceramic Flat Iron and I bought it from Showcase Store for $29.99! And I must say I'm impressed with it...i love it! It's easier to use than a curling iron! Cheap too! I was going to look for a Chi or a Babybliss flat irons but OMG it cost a fortune! So I'm good to use this one for now!






This is a Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow! I bought two shades of these...Copper Canyon and Moonlit Jewels very pretty colors! On sale for $3.99 at Superstore?! (not sure, thought that's where I got it from!l) Who would thought I will start buying make up?!? Nobody! I just started to love makeup and beauty products, I don't know what got me to get into them but I want to learn more about makeup! I'll pick up my very first Mac Cosmetics this Friday and I'm excited to try them out! I would like to try 1 lipstick and 1 eyeshadow/liner and we will see if its worth the money lol! I'm not ditching my Clinique, I still love them but its time to try something new! I heard I lot of good things/reviews about Mac so I'll give it a try...its a little pricey like my good old Clinique! I tried to use Almay's eyeliner and mascara and I like them too! But if u don't like spending that much on makeup...I prefer Revlon or Almay.


And for Lauren...I didn't buy her these pair of shoes, there was a draw when I bought Lauren's baby bottles at Child's Place and 2wks after, I recieved a call and told me I won a free pair of Robeez baby Tredz shoes! So I picked a white/pink mary jane shoes that will fit her when she's like 18mts and 2yrs old LOL! ! They are pricey...each pair I believe cost $40! So yey...free shoes for Lauren!


Those are few things I got but I bought way more than that! tehii! Also I bought clothes for me and Lauren just because they are on sale! Don't u love Sale items?! lol! Few weeks ago Children's Place had a monster sale and I bought Lauren a pair of pants and shorts, 2 sleeveless tops and 2 pairs of socks and I spent like $20 really cheap! They ol' say "don't buy lotsa clothes for her they grow fast!" but what can I do they are all so pretty on her! =) I will continue this soon......!?!?!

No comments: