Thursday, August 21, 2008

Intro


Image(s) of the day: Lauren day dreaming! =)

A new blog for me...Nancy the mommy and also for Lauren my daughter. But mostly its just me blogging, I will blog for my daughter on her behalf of course LOL!

I am currently on maternity leave but super busy with Lauren, yup she's more like my boss right now hehe 24/7 on her needs and wants because she's my one and only luv. She's almost 8 months and the cutest little person ever hikhik, reminds me I have to buy her a cute cake for her 8 month bday next week! I don't do it on month to month basis, I do it if I just feel like it. This month I will definitely celebrate it because its the month of August (8) and Lauren is 8 months old and its year 2008 so i got the triple 8s right there!

It's already almost weekend so its time to go out and look for sales out there ahaha yup I want to start my Christmas shopping early (as always) I save time and money that way. Plus I might be busy by the month November....I have to look for a new job as my mat-leave ends first week of January, I have to make time and effort to look all my options for a job that will make me happy! Also I have to plan a small party for Lauren's 1st BDAY! Yup she's turning 1 on December 26th! (Rip off baby! ahaha) And lastly...I really have to think about BABYSITTER! (eeekk!) My dad can babysit during night time so I guess night shift is a must for me ahgrrrh I thought i would never work night shift ever again but oh well! We'll see I still have few more months anyways!

No comments: