Just wanna share the current random things I'm loving!
1. Clean and Clear Makeup dissolving Foaming Cleanser
Just 1 step cleanser and remove any trace of makeup! Works amazing! I love it...no need wipes, cotton pads/balls to use! Just wet face then just 2 pumps of these, apply to face in circular motions and whoallaah makeup all gone!
2. MAC lipstick in "creme cerise"
Love this lipstick a lot, its my everyday lipstick because it looks natural but u still can tell that I have lipstick on!
3. Victoria Secret Pink Body Mist in "fresh and clean"
Obsess with the scent! So awesome its like the scent u smell inside Abercrombie store! So Fresh and clean indeed! I stocked up when I went to NYC last July, we don't have these here in Canada grrrr!
4. Elf Studio line Powder BrushMy fave makeup brush of all time! ELF flat top powder brush in their Studio Line! I really like this brush for applying my pressed powder or even liquid foundation! So versatile, very soft but dense! Best part its only $3!
5. Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Sheerest Cream Blush
This is weird but I have lots of blushes! Brands like MAC, MUFE even I have Chanel but I think this is the winner out of all my blushes! I got the shade of "sunrise" its like a peachy with tiny bit of gold shimmer but I like it...its not way too shimmery! It shows up well with my skintone! I'm hesitant to try it first because its cream blush, i'm concern i might break out but so far its going pretty good! It stays longer too on my cheeks! And oh by the way I got this blush at a dollar store for $2! I also hit the pan now and I don't have a back up, I wonder if they still have them at dollarama?! lol!
6. Glade French Vanilla Aerosol Spray I like candles but I just can't lit up candles, I could burn down the house ahaha plus I have 2yr old running around the house so I get distracted easily and forget about the candle! So air freshner is my option, makes me happy this days! I love this scent! French vanilla sooooo yum yum! I smell this and I'm good! This is one of their winter scents...limited only so I guess I have to get a back up bottle eh! :D
The NEW Pond's | Change is Beautiful
4 days ago