Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello 2010

My first post for this year 2010 wow! Anyways besides my daughter just turned 2 last Dec26th and my Dad turned 60 last Dec30th....uhm I officially got a boyfriend LOL! Yes...i don't really know the exact date when we made it official but sometime b4 Christmas! We spent New years Eve together, won't go far on details but it was good to be with him the whole night and New Years day too! We never took any pictures so saddd ahaha I duno why i didn't have the time to let my camera out even when we are watching the fireworks at The Forks ugh! Anyways its all good tho! For now I am happy and hopefully this year will definitely my year! wooot! Resolutions??? ahm i won't make one this year coz I will break it within a month or two ahaha! So sorry for lack of pictures next post maybe, im just lazy rite now coz I am going back to work in like todayyyyyyyy :( back to reality! ok lovelies....gtg byees!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations - hope you have a good 2010

chetzmosa said...

Yay congrats! Happy New Year!!

Jannie said...

wow. magkakasunod-sunod bday namin nila lauren at daddy mo ah. yay for december bdays. hehe... :D i hope they both enjoyed their bday celebrations, btw. :)

that's so romantic spending new year with your bf. especially watching fireworks with him. :) uyyy ha. kilig ako sa inyong dalawa. hehehe... :D

i'm sure 2010 will be great for you. ingat lagi, sis. :)

My-My said...

Hey Nancy! Just wanted to let you know that I changed my URL to http://www.ohmoyomoyo.blogspot.com :) you used to follow me on http://www.MyMyGanda.blogspot.com. Just thought I'd give you a heads up :D if you were wondering what happened. take care sweetie. ;P MUAH! AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Nishant said...

that's so romantic spending new year with your bf.

lingerie video