Saturday, May 23, 2009

Play House?!

Cool Mommy should play and make her child happy...right? I try my hardest everyday to be cool and pretty to my princess daughter LOL! I was thinking what did I enjoy playing when I was a kid, i did the blast from my past moment, then I remembered I enjoyed playing with the umbrella plus putting a blanket on top of it and imagined my own little private space haha! Re-creating this scenario the other day wasn't too hard since Lauren was so excited about it when I opened the umbrella! She really enjoyed it! So come in ladies you are all welcome to play house house house with Lauren hahaha! "Under my umbrella ella ella ella eh eh eh!"


5 comments:

donnarence said...

weehh,,, i did this too when i was a lil girl.. hehe

k . . . said...

This is such a flashback for reals! We used to make tents with our sheets both inside and outside the house! Only the really fun and cool mummies know about this!

Jannie said...

using an umbrella is a creative way to play house. :) that kinda reminds me of what my cousins, sister, and i used to play when we were little. :)

Dana Yoshimizu said...

haha, this is so cute! I used to love playing under things like this when I was little.

Anonymous said...

hahaha!

who is the architect of the playhouse???