Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ytube Prize

Last Holidays around November Laura aka SephoraJunkie (look her up on youtube) started "what r u thankful for?" contest! Basically u just have to make video or slideshow of what u are thankful for and every Saturday starting from November till Xmas for 6wks she's randomly picked names of those people who entered her contest! The prizes are awesome! She gave away stuff that are her fave beauty products! Winners every week will have to choose 1 item whatever is available on her contest prize items! Unfortunately I was the final winner of her contest and I didn't get the chance to choose prize so the Urban Decay Primer Potion is the only one left LOL! But I could need a back up for my UDPP, this stuff is amazing! It's a primer/base for ur lids to make ur eyshadows last longer and to avoid creasing! So yup I heart my UDPP! It's hard to get this here in my area because we don't have nearby sephora or any other stores that carry that brand, back-up for this UDPP is a must! Thanks again Laura (check her blogspot->) aka sephorajunkie! And oh thanks also for the ELF shine eraser blotting sheets! :D


Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: