Tuesday, December 30, 2008

LC's 1st Bday!

So I am posting some new pics from Lauren's 1st Bday! It was held in Kumkoon Gardens Chinese Restaurant, Lunch Time! It was freezing cold outside but warm-hearted guests came to join us on Lauren's special day! I can't believe my baby is already 1 year old, it seems like only yesterday I gave birth to her and now she's this little cutie-patootie!








I guess that's it...few pictures here but I upload lots in my Friendster so if you have account there, add me up if u want to view the whole thing! On my next blog I'll post some pics of what I got from Christmas! I know some of you likes to see what everyone got, some of my presents are interesting and some are funny so I guess I will do a blog next about presents! oh...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! :D

No comments: