Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dora The Explorer Day!

So...this Sunday I called it Dora the Explorer Day! LOL! Because Dora will be visiting Canadian Tire Store for the Grand Opening! Yup, we are ready to see her live appearance in store @ 3pm. We got there like around 2:15ish, I was thinking to go early so I could see all the sales and participate some of the raffle draws hehe! But just when I was browsing the flyers I heard the announcement that the line up to see Dora just begun few minutes ago so I checked out where the line up was and holly molly its like a zoo full of kids way at the back of the store so I went where the end of the line and I was like ahmm its not too bad where we are because in a few minutes the line went even longer! In my head....this is what I do now that I have a daughter, lining up and meeting Dora, then trick or treating on Halloween and then lining up for Santa on Christmas! ahahaha! Seriously I wouldn't mind taking my almost 10month old baby (LC) in store to meet Dora, but some people thinks she's too young and some thinks she's not even aware of Dora! I'm looking around and there are babies much younger than my baby...like newborns duh! It's none of their business if I want to take my baby and lined up to meet Dora, Lauren wasn't complaining anyways, she didn't cry, she just sit in the shopping cart and waiting patiently! So here are some pictures.......

My little a-DORA-ble baby!


She's having fun just sitting on the shopping cart!


While waiting in line...she's also eating her cookies!


That's the line up in front of us!


Dora Dora Dora the Explorerrrrrr!


My daughter is a little shock here...LOL!


Dora with Us!


We are going home....we are laughing coz we met and took pictures with Dora and then the line up is even longer than we thought...its all the way outside the store! Poor kids, its cold and windy outside brrrr!


With my sis-in-law Marinel

No comments: