Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mini Vacay

We have a sudden decision if we are going for a mini vacation on our Long weekend because its Canada Day (July 1st) but we decided that we must go! My bf start his new job at his parent's business the week after so we figured we must take the opportunity to go by ourselves since my dad was willing to take Lauren on the long weekend which is great, she can spent more time with "lolo" and uncle :P We had loads of fun doing our shopping, eating out, and just having that time just the two of us! We went to Albertville Premium Outlets, of course I went to Target and Walmart! But I bought more stuff at Target and more grocery items at Walmart! Then on our 2nd day we spend most of our day at Mall of America! The rides at their Nickolodeon amusement park was awesome! Intense rides I must say but its worth the $$$! (pic heavy)



xoxo - Nancy :)

4 comments:

Jannie said...

Glad you guys had fun. Sweet nyo naman sa pics. :) Loved seeing your new shoes on Twitter too. :D

Unknown said...

How cool... seem like you had lots of fun :) thanks for stopping by my page and oh Yeah... TOMS are super comfy :)I'm getting the red ones next. If you get some let me know what you thought about them.

Jannie said...

I saw a review on the Semi Precious Cremesheen glasses. The swatches are pretty. On the tube, they look like many other lip colors, but I was wowed when I finally saw some guru swatch them on YouTube. Hope you got Like a Sin. When she swatched it, it looked like a very pretty, rosy nude color. :) I might need to swatch the lipsticks too. Maybe I will end up liking something...if they're still there, that is. LOL.

As for the eyeshadows, I noticed the color rubs on and blends more easily than previous releases of mineralize shadows. There is one that's full of glitter though. I think it's the pinkish red one. It looks gorgeous, but the swatch was disappointing.

Would like to see you what you got when you get the chance, girl. :D

noone said...

awww cute pictures! looks like you two had a great time! and you got twitter? whats your twitter name? Mine is @popcblog I'd like to add you on mine!