Friday, June 26, 2009

Green Day

I've been meaning to post this look since yesterday but my soooo old laptop is having problems! Oh well here it is! I've done few makeup looks with green eyeshadows! I love green what can I say! LOL!


Face: Rimmel Foundation Primer, Mac Studio Fix foundation powder "nc40", Mac studio concealer "nc30", Mac Mineralized Skin Finish "medium plus"

Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Shu Uemura single eyeshadow in "me green", Mac "humid", Mac "nylon", Rimmel Browgel and brow pencil, Almay eyeliner "black", Stila smudge pot "black" and falsies!

Cheeks: Nars "orgasm"

Lips: NYC ultra last lipstick "mousse" and Avon Lip plumping lipgloss in "nude pout"

I hope you guys like it :D That's it for today, sooo tired from chasing Lauren in the mall...she's unstoppable errrr! Oh well, thats my work out now I guess hahaha!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

the greens are soo pretty on you. i love greens too. i also like the blush you used.

k . . . said...

Wow, totally digging this look. Very vivid and bright, love green too; it always brings out the hue in brown eyes!*_*! Stellar*_*

donnarence said...

love the shade of green that you used.. btw,, your falsies is just pretty!!

Anonymous said...

it seems that you really like green e/s ..its pretty on you :)

luvrin said...

Looks stunning on you... I went through a green eyeshadow phase once... I don't know what happened though, now I'm more neutral and browns.

Natalie said...

Green looks great on you! Im not sure if I could pull it off.

Julia said...

I like green so I like this make-up. Cool.

Jannie said...

nars orgasm has to be one of my favorite blushes. the color looks awesome on you. the green eyeshadow looks so pretty on your eyes. bagay na bagay sa 'yo. :)

noone said...

I like the green shimmer on you. You def pull that off very well!