Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Love Tuesdays

It's Tuesday once again people! Other than Fridays/weekends I love Tuesday...hmm why? New Releases of DVD/CD arrives on the shelves ahaha! Today its Sex and the City movie wohoooo! I gotta have it! I never watch this movie on the big screen coz I don't have the time to go to the movies or I must say if they will allow me and my baby to go inside the the theater then for sure I'll go but now its hereeee, a definite buy LOL I can't wait to watch it! Actually right now I'm getting ready to go out with Lauren and we'll be heading to get our copy of the movie hehe! So what else is good on Tuesdays??? Oh...KFC's Toonie Tuesdays ahaha its not really toonie now its more like 3bucks ahehe and Orange Julius got something special on Tuesdays but I'm not sure what it is I think its hotdog and a drink? Nways I gotta get going here folks really really really excited to see the movie! I'll do blog soon about what I think of the movie if it is really as good as the TV show! cyah! =)

No comments: