Thursday, February 12, 2009

My dateless Valentines Look

Aha...just my dateless Valentines look bwahaha! Yup dateless indeed! Sorry its messy but I'm still practicing putting on some falsies, this is my first attempt to put some on and now I'm liking it! :D Scroll down to see what I used.....




Eyes:
Mac e/s in Nylon, Da Bling, Sushi Flower and Nocturnelle
Mac e/s Jest for Highlight
Ardelle 116 Falsies
Almay Eyeliner
Maybeline DefineAbrow

Face:
Mac Studio Fix Nc40
Mac Concealer NW35
Physicians Formula Green Corrector
Nars Blush in Deep Throat

Lips:
Mac Lipstick in Bisque
Lancome Juicy Tube in Sexy

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Jannie said...

actually, that look won't leave you dateless for long. haha... with those pretty eyes, for sure a lot guys would love to ask you out on a date. :D

your attempt with falsies looks very successful. i need to learn how to apply falsies. i'm kinda scared. oh, i'll try soon. hehe...